Monday 9 February 2015

Yukicon 2.0 - Starter of the year !

So!

Yukicon 2.0, as I said before, was the first winter con I've ever been! ^^ Even though it was quite cold being as Idol..


Saturday morning probably was one of the easiest con mornings I've ever had. I wasn't in rush at tall :o I woke up very early and I didn't have any problems putting the costume on. We grabbed  Chuiga with us and everything was going according as planned. 

When we arrived to con, there was bunch of people already and we had to stand in line quite long time. Or it feel like it, because it was freezing, ahaha.
I'm glad we found our Snow Halation group pretty quickly.

When we meet up with our group, almost right away we went to do our photoshoot.

**
I also finally met YumiKoyuki Cosplay ! I'm super excited x3 (Sorry for being so fangirl and nolo. haha ^^'). She was super cool and awesome and all.!


***

Photos are taken by Elluuhh.









You guys are awesome~!



***

Because my shoes were killing me, I was in my seifuku at Sunday.



Overall Yukicon 2.0 was nice, and I'm surely will be there next year ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment