Monday 9 February 2015

.: Cosplay plans for 2015 ! :.

Hey ya!

I decided to make a little list of my current cosplay plans for this year ! This list will also include costumes that I've already made or I'm currently making.

Since all of the people don't have FB and haven't seen my cosplay plan spam, I decided to show them here!  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


SeriesLove Live! ラブライブ!
Character: Sonoda Umi, Snow Halation ver.
Con: Yukicon 2.0

Other thingy: Group cosplay !<3



Series: Borderlands 2
Character: Lilith
Con: Desucon Frostbite

Other thingy: Lilith is my favorite character from Borderlands, it was only matter of time when I'd make this. ^^



SeriesChuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
Character: Takanashi Rikka, gothic ver.
Con: Tampere Kuplii

Other thingy: Rikka is such a quirky and cute character, which I love. Totally was on my must list and I can't wait to start this costume~!



SeriesLove Live! ラブライブ!
Character: Sonoda Umi, Wonderful Rush ver.
Con: Desucon

Other thingy: Group cosplay !<3



Series: RWBY
Character: Ruby Rose
Con: Tracon

Other thingy: Tribute cosplay for Monty Oum.



SeriesLeague of Legends
Character: Elise - the Spider Quenn, Blood Moon ver.
Con: Tracon (maybe)

Other thingy: I actually have arachnophobia, which is quite ironic.



That's about it.

Lots of costumes and maybecostumes and stuff. I hope I can finish them all. I'm glad that there are couple more simple costumes after Lilith and only after them, Elise.


No comments:

Post a Comment