Tuesday 7 October 2014

End of the Con season, Tracon 9

Ohhai, it's me again :'>

So!
I somehow lost almost all my Ayane progress photos and I can't find them anywhere, so I'll just talk about Tracon and put some progress pictures later when I find  them :'>

This time we went to Tracon with bigger group of people;

Me as Ayane and my sister, Chuiga as Kasumi
Ninnu as Nyotengu
Kis from Aion, Kahrun Leather Set
And of course our slaves Ninnu's and Chuiga's boyfriends. ^^

At Saturday we woke up very early and we had to dress up, put our make-up and eat at the same time :'> We are always in the hurry when it comes to Con mornings.
Then we went to minibus and picked up Ninnu, her boyfriend and Kis and we headed to the Tampere where Tracon was.

When we arrived to the Con, me and Chuiga has minor problems with our costumes. Hers was falling apart and I had problems with attaching my armor pieces. :'> Oh well. Finally we got our costumes fixed and we went to line up our ticket to the WCS and such.

We walked around a bit and because some people are careless and don't watch where they are going, my sword holder snapped and I tried to fix it the rest of the day. Also Chuiga's armor was falling apart too, because of some careless people who were pumping to us at the hallways.

We also took some photoshoot at the Saturday, but we shooted more at Sunday.

When we went to the hotel to sign us in, me and Chuiga changed to half-normal clothes. Because there was WCS coming and after that we went to eat and sitting around in my costume was really hard :'>


Also ! I forgot to take extra shoes with me, so I had to walk high heels all day ;__; I'll have to remember that next time.

I really enjoyed the WCS competition and the winners really did deserved to win !
Those costumes was made with quality and I really enjoyed their skits. ^^

I really got inspiration to make my own costumes!

***

We had lovely breakfast in the hotel at Sunday.

And almost right away we went to photoshoot more our cosplays. ^^

Sneaky peaky attack
Ayane was about to steal Kasumi's 3DS :'>
Epic battle between Nyotengu and Ayane
And I had watery eyes and running nose all day.. :'(
"Love is an open doooooor~!"
****

I went and bought my self a Panda Kigurumi and Zelda shirt. Oh, and also birthday present to my older brother; Surfing Jesus. Yep.

At some point little group of guys approach us and asked for a photo. One of them had Hitomi hoodie, I want hoodie like that so bad :'< And he said that he had in frankly two Hitomi hoodies and one Kasumi college jacket. So unfair! I would love to talk to them more, but we had to go.

Also there was this one girl who said that she love DoA -series and she was so cute ^^

**

It's always weird when Con ends. It would last a day longer, if you ask me, tough my feet didn't agree. Two days in high heels was enough for me :'>

I left with super inspired to do my own cosplays and plan upcoming cosplays~ That was great!


~Meital

No comments:

Post a Comment