Sunday 10 August 2014

The beginning is always the hardest part..

Hello everyone !
I thought now is the good time to start blog about my cosplays like for real. Because I feel like I am at the intersection and it's good time to grab you guys with me ! ^^

The idea for this blog is that I'm going to try to keep this blog updated about my cosplay ideas, progress, experiences and random cosplay related stuff.
(I already have cosplay blog in Finnish, but there is so much random stuff that I'd like to make this more.. cosplay blog. Here it is if you're interested: meitall.blogspot.fi )

I've been cosplaying since 2007, but I am at that point where I am taking this hobby more seriously and put lots of effort for my costumes and trying my best. I am going to start with my current cosplay that is in progress. This is my second attempt with Worbla and there is so many new things and I've got lots to learn.

I am not a pro and this is my journey to be a better cosplayer. If you wan't to join, feel free to come along with me.!

See you soon~
-Meital


No comments:

Post a Comment